May 19, 2010

A Warm Thank You!

I want to thank baba (publicvigil.blogspot.com) and LVB (lvb-research.blogspot.com) for being my inspirations. I could not possibly fathom having the ability to write with such poise as they, but I have been inspired to at least "write" something. I met them via vigilantcitizen.com and have grown to appreciate their expertise regarding the growing delusion that has evidenced itself through the media outlet. It all started with a phone call from a close friend that lives in Detroit who warned me of the demonic influence in Lady Gaga's songs. Now, if you've happened upon this blog while surfing, you too are asking the question: "Demonic influence"? That's a bit over-the-top for a newbie to accept but I assure you, it is real. I myself, with my limited knowledge, can only give snippets of vague interpretations gained while researching these claims. For further elaboration, you must see the links posted above. But here's a warning for you: PEOPLE ARE GOING TO THINK YOU'RE INSANE. However, if you can be patient and pray to God for their acceptance/understanding of the TRUTH, your insanity label will be torn away and replaced with THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice and thank you for your comment! ;-)