May 21, 2010

Author Unknown

I Promise Myself

I promise myself to live by the authority of my own soul today
and to practice being my own best friend and motivator.
I promise to speak to myself kindly and give myself
the attention and nourishment I need.
I promise to remember that others' opinions, judgements,
and deeds can't diminish me.
I promise not to hide out or play safe,
but to bring my open heart and Master mind
to each moment with confidence.
I promise to believe in myself and
in the genius of my people.

I promise myself to live this day with joy and
enthusiasm, to allow only love and light to flow
through me, no matter who or what life sends my way.
Everywhere I look, I will see beauty and possibility,
and let my light shine in service to my
people, giving joyfully from a full cup.

I promise myself to remember that every circumstance
is a pathway to God.
Every crisis is temporary and lasts not a
moment longer than it takes for me to
surrender it to God
and ask for a divine solution.

I promise myself to remain faithfully aware
that God is always here
with and within me.
No matter what the question,
God is the answer.
No matter what the need,
God is the fulfillment.
I promise myself to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice and thank you for your comment! ;-)