September 09, 2006

He Loves Me

At the moment, I'm babysitting my third niece while my sis is at her part-time job. Krish is the last addition to the family. I've got my two girls plus the three nieces. When the family is at the house, there are so many punani's running around, my poor husband feels out-numbered. That's a total of eight kitty kats..Bless his heart..He's got eight brothers so you can imagine where he goes when the ladies are chillin'. But it's a pure joy to have all my girls together!
Daugthers, Mom, Sis, Nieces...and Hubby of course (I love my life)
I'm listening to Lisa again..The girl is awesomse. Her songs seem to speak straight from my heart. You'd think I paid her to write these songs..Listen..


But for eternity, I gave up a lifetime
Uneven exchange, your life for mine
I walk away from it all
Cause you give me everything
I can never fully explain why you
gave so much and took my pain
As ungrateful and selfish as I can be
you never stopped loving me
You swept me up off my feet
took away my guilt and shame
And no matter how far I go
I hear you calling my name
Lord, every day is a new day
But your love remains the same
Ohhh embrace me
Redeem me
Cause only your love can save me
Free me
Your love calling out for me

Awesome! You know, we sometimes forget the love of God because we think that because we sin, He's wiped His hands off of us. But I'm a living witness that when we're living in sin, this is the time when He's calling us more!!! He knows he didn't make perfect humans..He made sinful people that He knows will ask for His forgiveness IF we love Him and know Him.
Didn't mean to preach, but this area of my life I take extremely seriously!!!!!!!!

Anywho, three more punani's just came over...Mom and the other nieces. Talk with ya later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice and thank you for your comment! ;-)