September 08, 2006

Just Thinking

So it's like 10:50 pm and I'm sitting here wondering what I feel like sharing. The ironic thing is..nothing comes to mind. I can just picture this blog being one of those that people shake their heads at as though to say..."That poor chile didn't have nuttin better ta do". Listening to Lisa McClendon and watching cartoons does not qualify me as being "metaphorically linguistic", but I'm enjoying it nonetheless.
I just found out last year that I'm an introvert..who would have guessed? We supposedly have this awesome intuition where we're able to "sense" certain things and usually base our decisions on feelings. We're artistic and well-spoken...Yipppeee!!! The sense of humor department is another story in itself. I find things to be hilarious that others consider serious and vice versa. I'm often told that I need to "lighten up" and "go with the flow". I guess when I refuse, I'm being selfish right? I'm "taking things too seriously" right? Ok..maybe, but if given the chance to get my point across...at that point, I'm pretty "mellowed out" after that. It's hard to be open-minded while maintaining a sense of self-identity, but I'm a great success at doing just that. Truth is, you speak your mind, I'll listen, disagree while making my point, then we debate..afterwards I'm confident that even though we haven't come to terms, you will have remembered what I said. I seem to have that effect on people...especially those that care about me.. A complete stranger could brush me off as being over-bearing, arrogant or just plain ignorant. Seriously though, I'm not that bad. Everybody has a bad side. Fortunately for me, my good side outweighs my bad. Wheww! That was close! I almost admitted that I'm not perfect..Ha ha..just kidding...Far from it...but it's good to dream...which is exactly what I'm about to do in about 10 minutes. A sista's gettin sleepy.
Do what you do best...........BE YOURSELF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice and thank you for your comment! ;-)